Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OK, so a year later I update my blog

Jacob and Alexis are no long babies! Since I last blogged they have become toddlers. Last week we celebrated thier second birthday with a Dora/Diego themed birthday. Like just about every toddler in America, they are obssessed with Dora.






Alexis trying to save the Dora pinata from getting decapitated.







Me with Alexis






Aunt Linda made our Boots and Dora cakes.
































I know it has been almost a year since I blogged last and I have been full of excuses but seriously we have been busy. We have moved homes in the past year which is a task in it's self, I hope to never move again. We mourned the death of our computer in the fall and I learned a valuable lesson, do not order from Dell during the holiday season because it will take a month for your computer to arrive. Hmmm....I also trained for a half marathon which took up a lot of my extra time after the twins go to sleep. I ran my first half in Olathe on April 10th, I wish I had pics, but we didnt take the camera that day. Plus the death of my blog had a lot to do with facebook, when you load your pics to facebook and check all your friends status', who has time to blog?
I am going to give blogging another chance. Hopefully it will not take me a year to update!

























No comments: