Several days after the babies birthday party, Adam and I went to NYC! So much fun. I had been their before, right after I graduated from Graceland, but I had been dying to return. We did several really neat things, namely, taking the Sex and the City bus tour around Manhattan. I have a lot of pictures to post from the trip and more to post of the birthday party, but as usual blogger is being difficult, I am having a hard time posting pics right now. I am sure I mostly to blame and not blogger but it is easier to blame a website.
Also, Adam and I have other exciting news. We just put a bid on a home last week and they accepted our second offer this weekend. We are so nervous to be taking this step but excited at the same time. The home we are going to buy is 3 times the size of our current one, with a basement and a huge yard. It is located right outside of town, near both our jobs. We had our house inspection and our termite inspection yesterday and they went fairly well (no termites!). So if all goes well and we don't chicken out of the deal, we close the end of July and will move in sometime in August.
As soon as blogger and I get along I will post more pics of our vacation.


No comments:
Post a Comment