Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Jacob and Alexis!!!

Today we celebrated Jacob and Alexis' first birthday! To the twins this was just another day, but to Adam and I it was quite special. We have been reminiscing quite a bit lately on the past year and all we have been through. We both feel very blessed that we have two healthy babies, or almost toddlers. I know that every pregnancy has possible problems, but when you are told you are having multiples, all sorts of complications go through your mind.
We did not have a birthday party for them today, that will be held on Sunday. We gave them their presents early from us, Alexis got her Princess Cozy Coupe and Jake got a farm set. Today was my half day at work so Adam I spent some time outside with the kids in their 'cars'.




I gave them cell phones to play with while they were 'driving'.
Jacob is such a ham! He loves the camera!

Here is our little princess in her princess car.


I took this pic the other night of Alexis before she went to sleep. In the past month or so we have seperated the babies at night. Alexis sleeps in the crib and Jake is in the pack n play. Jacob is an extremly active child, or he is to me anyway, and he would crawl and stand on his sister. We seperated them and they seem to enjoy this better. Jake could care less that he sleeps on a mattress that is about a quater of an inch thick. In the morning when they wake up, I catch them talking to each other, it is so cute.

2 comments:

the hortons said...

Happy Birthday Jacob and Alexis! I can't believe you both are one already. Where did the year go? I hope you both get loads of presents and have tons of fun at your birthday party. Love, Auntie Da

PS. It's against the law to drive and talk on your cell with out a headset.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXIS AND JACOB!