Our big news this week is Jacob rolled over onto his stomach. He may have been doing this for quite sometime, but this is the first time Adam and I had witnessed it. I was so excited and I had to take a picture. He has been turning on his side for quite a while, but never a full flip. Alexis, well...she tried turning onto her side, I think, but she really has no interest in turning over so far.
Isn't he so cute?!Saturday, September 13, 2008
Jacob rolls over and other random pictures
This week had some cool mornings, so the babies got to wear some of their fall clothes. So here is Jake in his puppy dog fleece jacket, that he will probably wear once.Sad! :(
Here is our little girl watching her first episode of Sex and the City, quite the milestone. I think she enjoyed it. My mom was over at the time and reminded me that it probably was not age appropriate for Alexis. She is almost 4 months so I am trying to take advantage of still being able to watch what I want, before they take control.

Jake in on the floor on his blanket with baby clutter all around him. Baby clutter: shoes, recieving blanks, bibs, rattles, etc... Our small little house is full of it.
Alexis, just chilling in the boppy.
This is Alexis last week when we went to Cousin Jack and Cousin Brady's birthday party.
More corresponding outfits! I recieved so many cute outfits at my showers (I had five!). These little outfits were among them. I just hope they dont grow out of them too quickly! Also Jacob has his little Nikes on and Alexis is barefoot! I cant keep shoes or socks on this child. We have a little pair of pink Nikes waiting on her to grow into them, I hope when she does she will keep them on her tiny feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey Amy its Trisha, just wanted to say the twins are SO cute...and getting so big..I ..figuerd I tell you we have a blog too..newtons3.blogspot.com...so i guess we can keep up on the kids since we don't live next door anymore!! :( see ya later!!
Amy-Those babies are so good-looking! It's fun to see how different they are...but how much they love being together too.
love checking in on you...Beth Hunt
amy - after having one child, i now bow to you! how do you do it?!??!?! :)
hope all is great. your kids are SO cute!
Update! Update! How is Miss A?
Post a Comment