Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nothing new...

Nothing new to report here in Kansas. We are super busy between work and babies. I have been taking pictures of our little twins. They are growing so fast, I think I report this every week, but I am still amazed how fast our little rugrats sprout up and out. The next two pictures are of the babies in the morning after they have had their morning bottle and are in somewhat good moods. This is the last time Alexis wore her love bug onesie...sad...and Jake got into his adidas outfit once. These gloomy, rainy days here allowed them to get into some of their fall clothes.




Alexis is such a tv bum! This child loves to watch television. We had her under her activity gym to try and get her to "play". She somehow turned herself around so she could watch tv and not be forced "play". What a bum!
Also note our new furniture. Our old nasty tv stand needed to be replaced, especially with Alexis and Jacob around. The tv on the old stand would of crashed down on these two if they ever tried to pull up on it, plus it was open to our dvd collection and I didnt want two little toddlers making a mess of the dvds. So we sprung for a new entertainment center, a new end table, and a lamp, more about that later.

We also went to my grandpa Wiltse's 94th birthday this weekend. This is a picture of my grandpa with his grandchildren.
Sleeping babies...No I dont put them down like this, somehow they turn around in a circle during the night.
Little Alexis in her jumper. I bought this at a garage sale this spring and we decided to see if they fit in it. Anwser...no... not quite. Alexis is standing on 2 huge books to be at this level.Here is Jacob standing up on the two books trying to figure out this thing. We put it back up and decided to try it in a couple of weeks.
The babies on their first trip to KC. We went to Nebraska Furniture Mart (30 monthes no interest, cant beat that!). The babies did excellent, just a few meltdowns.
This is our lamp we came home with from KC. This is not the lamp we picked out or thought we purchased. The salesman gave us the wrong lamp. This lamp is quite possibly the most hideous thing I have ever seen, my apologies to those who think this lamp is attractive. A poor customer service rep for the company got quite an ear full from me when I discovered we traveled 3 hours round trip and came home with the wrong lamp. Luckily for me and the sales rep, they came and got this thing for free and gave me a 25 dollar gift certificate.


2 comments:

The Schwengels said...

HA HA! That lamp...I first looked at the picture without reading what you wrote and thought, "that lamp doesn't look like Amy!" hee he...glad you got something good out of the mix up.

94 years old?!?! You've got some good genes, my dear. What a neat thing to celebrate...very few get to!

Your babies are getting so big...and oh, so cute!

The Schwengels said...

WE NEED AN UPDATE!!!! It's been a month! :) Gimme, gimme!