Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kristine's Wedding & A Baby Free Weekend

This past weekend the babies spend most of the weekend away from Adam and I. One of my best friend's got married this past weekend and it marked the last time (hopefully!) Ihave to don a bridesmaids dress. The twins stayed with Aunt Amanda on Saturday and with Grandma Joy Sunday during the day and Grandma Brenda Sunday night. This is the babies after their long weekened away from us. I know I missed them, however I am not sure they missed us too much!

This is the last time I will squeeze them into one boppy pillow. These two have also become champion spitter-uppers, thus the lovely bibs.
I loved this little tommy hilfiger outfit on Alexis. I am sorry to say it is probably too small. This girl is 3 months old and is starting to grow out of her 0-3 mo stuff. Which is sad for me because she had such adorable outfits. Jacob is also growing so fast! He is at 6 mo clothes easy.
Here is Alexis in her Precious Moments sleeper Zoe and Lucy passed down to her. I posted this picture especially for Aunt Marilyn who collects Precious Moments.

On to the wedding. Kristine one of my oldest, dearest friends married her old rodeo boyfriend Matt. These two dated years ago and recently got back together and just knew they belonged together after all these years. They had a beautiful wedding at her parents home Sunday night. In true Kansas style the guests sat on haybales and the wedding party walked down a aisle that was lined with grape viens.
Here is lovely couple
Another lovely couple! Me and Adam after the wedding was over.
Kristine, her sister Marielle, and me. I miss these girls so much! They are like sisters to me and when we get together it is like we were never apart. I think of all we have went thru in the past together.



2 comments:

the hortons said...

Oh my, I think you are right. That Tommy outfit is a bit snug. The belly hanging over the waistband kind of gives it away. How fun, a night away from the kiddos. I know you guys missed them terribly. Get better soon! We are just getting over this horrible bug! What in the heck is going around?

The Schwengels said...

You look great, Aim! Oh, so pretty!