Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Funny babies

I know...a midweek update, weird huh? Well I got some funny pictures of Jacob and Alexis. Starting in a couple of weeks I will be lucky to get one post a month! Anyway, Monday something really funny happened after the babies ate their mid-morning meal. I was off work that day and we were just relaxing watching TV (the apple doesnt fall far from the tree with these two, I watch TV all the time and nothing that is worthwhile, I am the Queen of Useless Information). It just happened that one of my favorite movies,Election, was on that day. My best friend Da and I LOVE this movie and used to quote it all the time. So Monday morning Jacob rolled on his side while Election was on and watched it. OK, so I know he didnt know what he wasn't really watching, but it was so hysterical. I think that Da and I will be the only ones that think this is funny. This movie is not exactly what you would call a children's movie.


View from the back. If you look closely you can see Reese Witherspoon on the television.
I think the shirt speaks for itself. This is Alexis after her bath tonight with her Double Trouble shirt. I told her we will get her the Mary Kate and Ashley movie Double Double Toil and Trouble. Don't ask how I know there is a movie called this...too many E! True Hollywood Stories.
This is Jake after his bath. This boy is smiling so much lately. But of course he will not smile when his mom has the camera out.
Jacob is getting to be a big boy. He is also cooing, it is very cute. He is not fussy like he used to be. He still has his moments of course, but as he gets older either he is less fussy or we are learning how to deal with his better.


3 comments:

the hortons said...

Yes! I love it and think it is very funny! Lucy was a bit older before I let her watch Election. If I remember correctly it was a little over a year ago, so she was ready for the mature content ; )

Anonymous said...

Amy, it's Ginelle. I just thought I'd stop by and say hello and tell you how CUTE your babies are! Seriously, so cute. Congrats!
Love, Ginelle

Melanie Bolling said...

Hey Am:) I hadn't been to the blog in a few weeks, and, oh my gosh, they've grown so much!!! Soooo cute!!:) And smiling, watching inappropriate movies, etc...my, how they do grow up:) Hope you're doing well--we need to chat on the phone sometime soon! Take care, and tell Adam hi for me:) mel