As usual, I have been busy, actually busier than normal. After Thanksgiving I had finals and graduation, followed by working and studying for boards. I hopefully willl be able to take my nursing boards within the next couple weeks and pass the first time! My graduation was on Decemeber 12th. Not trying to be stuck up, I didn't put much emphasis on my nursing school graduation. I thought I have already done the college graduation thing and walked across the stage. But I didnt mean to leave my camera at home and not capture the moment! The ceremony was very nice and I am so glad I am done. Afterwards, I met up with my friends and the picture below was the only one taken on my camera.

Me and my friend Sarah after graduation. I will miss all of my friends from school, you defintly form a close bond with your nursing schoolmates!

Jacob and Alexis went to their first Christmas party with my mom a couple of weeks ago. Our church had a special party just for the kids. The babies brought me home their hand prints that are supposed to look like angel wings. It is too precious. Adam immediatly put them on the fridge. Their first artwork!!

The babies love playing on their floor. I don't think it will be too much longer before they crawl, seriously. This stage of their life is so much fun! I really did not like the newborn stage, and each month gets easier and easier.

Alexis is really starting to be a little trouble maker! When her and Jake are on the floor playing, she will grab whatever Jake has in his hand at that time. Jacob just lets her do it and finds another toy to play with.

Jake still loves this bouncy thing I bought for them at a garage sale last spring. Let me say, this was the best 25 dollar investment EVER!! It is a huge contraption and it literally takes up about a 1/4 of our living room, but it is never moved from it's spot. I do not know what I would do without it. Jake loves it and when he is happy, everyone is happy, when he is upset, the house is not a happy place to be.

Saturday we put Alexis in her swing so we could get ready to go to the Tourtillott Family Christmas party. I left Alexis for a couple of minutes and when I returned she had her sock in her mouth. I thought it was too funny.

Here is Alexis with her Greatgrandma Tourtillott and Aunt Linda on Saturday. We traveled two hours to Adam's aunt and uncles house in Monett, MO. They have a beautiful home and it was good to see everyone. The twins loved it, because as usual they got held the whole time we were there. Plus they get lots of love and attention.

Jake's new thing is sticking his tongue out and feeling his little teeth. His teeth broke thru the skin two days after Thanksgiving.

Here he is with Aunt Clarissa. We only get to see her a couple times a year, she lives out in Hutchison, KS and is super busy with work. The twins loved seeing her!

Here is the twins with Adam's parents, Ken and Brenda. The twins love them, especially Grandma Brenda, who they spend a lot of time with. We are so lucky to have the babies Grandma be their daycare provider!!

Here they are on their Aunt Marilyn's floor playing with their toys.

Alexis with her cousin Claire. Claire loves these babies so much.

Another accomplishment, sitting up! They still have to have some suppport but they are doing pretty well and I think they should be sitting up on their own soon.

Ms. Alexis sitting up too! She is such a girl. She is now only 7 months old but she really likes dolls and stuffed animals! Whenever she has the choice between boy like toys and baby dolls, she chooses the dolls. Jake likes the boy-toys, like trucks,rattles, whatever will make noise.

The babies sitting up together. They are so much fun!! They get more interactive all the time. They love to smile and laugh. They do have their fair share of meltdowns, but it seems to be less all time.
We want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope everyone has a safe holiday season!!
1 comment:
Awe...You didn't like the newborn stage? I LOVED IT!!! I miss my little baby I got to snuggle with. Now he's too busy playin to snuggle with momma! haha.
You're babies are ADORABLE! Getting so big!!!
Post a Comment