This was taken today. Poor guy, Jake was so worn out. I must say, my children are champion sleepers. This is a blessing because I have to have my sleep to function for work and school. By six they are ready to go to bed and they will sleep until 6 the next morning. Before you think that I am so lucky they sleep thru the night, they are HORRIBLE nappers. I think that is why they sleep so well, so early at night.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thanksgiving
So far, it is not over yet, our Thanksgiving holiday weekend has been a busy one! Thursday was spent with Adam's family. I forgot my camera to the dinner events (there were two of them), however I managed to get some cute pictures of the babies when we got home that evening. The babies did have a ton of fun this week seeing all their relatives. They love being held and getting lots of love and they recieved both at these family functions.
Here is Jake Thanksgiving evening. I just love the sweater vest!!! I got it at a super sale at Children's Place a couple of weeks ago. Adam hates the sweater vests, but I think they are so adorable.
I TRIED to get a decent picture of the twins that evening while they were still dressed cute. For anyone who has twins or even has two or more babies/children, know this is almost an impossibility. This was the best I could get....not that good. Poor Alexis. Her dress is too small, but I squeazed her in it for one day.
Another attempt to get a decent picture.
This is what occurs approximalety after 2 minutes of trying to get them to smile or at least look cute at the same time.
My mom bought the twins matching Christmas outfits this week. I KNOW I took a picture of Alexis in this outfit too, but somehow it got deleted off my camera. Anyway... this is Jake in the outfit. We went to my mom's side of the families Thanksgiving celebration today. Once again, I failed to bring my camera to the dinner. They got held a lot which they loved!

This was taken today. Poor guy, Jake was so worn out. I must say, my children are champion sleepers. This is a blessing because I have to have my sleep to function for work and school. By six they are ready to go to bed and they will sleep until 6 the next morning. Before you think that I am so lucky they sleep thru the night, they are HORRIBLE nappers. I think that is why they sleep so well, so early at night.
Here is my little Alexis tonight. They got bathed and fed their food by 6 tonight. I went out with some of my friends that were in town for the holiday. So my mom and Adam gave them their nightly bottle after I left and put them to bed. This was actually the third time they did this this week. I rarely go out on weekends, so when I have friends in town, Adam is willing to stay home with the babies while I go out. What a sweet husband!
My friends Carla and Melanie. We went to a Christmas light show about an hour away. Lame, right? No way! Not when you live 2 hours from civilization! Alright, seriously, the three of us used to go to this light show every holiday season as teenagers and we decided to go back together and see it tonight. It was very fun! I had a good time catching up with my old friends, hope to do it again soon at Christmas!
This was taken today. Poor guy, Jake was so worn out. I must say, my children are champion sleepers. This is a blessing because I have to have my sleep to function for work and school. By six they are ready to go to bed and they will sleep until 6 the next morning. Before you think that I am so lucky they sleep thru the night, they are HORRIBLE nappers. I think that is why they sleep so well, so early at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
amy - your kids are so big! wow! i can't believe it! they are supercute!
Post a Comment