Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

6 months old!!

Jacob and Alexis are now 6 months old! I can hardly believe it. I have downloaded some pictures of the twins from birth to about 6 weeks old. Blogger is so unreliable at times that I have little patience to download a bunch of pictures of the recently.
As these two little babies get older I just think how blessed Adam and I are. When I found out we were having twins, I thought my whole life was over, but truly, it had just begun. Throughout my pregnancy I worried about them getting here healthy and not too prematurely. They arrived a little early, but they were perfect. Whenever I have thought that life is too hard or I feel overwhelmed by too little time, not enough money, or when I feel like I am going to pull out my hair because the babies are screaming, I think about what my neighbor told me when I was I found out I was having twins. She told me that God would not have given me twins if he didn't think I could handle it. These two little souls have made our family complete and I cannot imagine our life without them.




I wish they still laid in their bopie like that!

They are in preemie clothes here! I forgot how small they were when they started out...


Sharing a hospital bassinet at two days old.



2 comments:

the hortons said...

Well said! They are beautiful blessing AND blogger is unreliable ; )

Unknown said...

Happy half-birthday little ones! You are so right, Amy, they make life truly more complete don't they? It is hard for me to imagine a life before Kalani... amazing how a few short months can change our lives and perspective...