Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chubby babies

I know, only a week between posts. Well I am officially on Thanksgiving break, from school that is, not work. The last couple of weeks have been crazy busy with school, work and twins. I dont want to bore you with all of the details...


Yesterday my mom and I took the babies to their 6 month well child check appointment. Their weight and height were the following:

Jacob: 18 lb 7 oz and 26 in.

Alexis: 16 lb 6 oz and 26 in

They are the same height and there is two pounds difference between them. According to the growth charts, Jake is in the 25th percentile for his height and Alexis is in the 50th. And weight wise he is in the 75th and she is still in the 50th. Basically poor Jacob is short and chubby! They started out so small so I am so happy they are normal and above normal!



Alexis in her pink car seat, which I still love! She can stay in her seat for awhile longer. Jacob is going to get a new carseat for Christmas. The doctor told us we should probably start looking for a new one. We can't get him in his carseat with his coat on. So when I put him in his seat I have to tuck a blanket around him. Tomorrow my mom is going to Babies R Us for me when she goes to KC, to pick up a few things and we may get a new carseat too!
Also don't you just love the hat?

I love the pictures of them sleeping! They really sleep better next to eachother. When we put them to bed it is fun to listen to them, they coo and laugh. I am not sure if they are talking to eachother or their mobile. I swear Alexis' cheeks get chubbier every week.

Here is our chubby boy! He loves to eat, he gets that from me. I told Da he is catching up with his girlfriend. He will soon surpass Zoe. We tease Jacob that he is going to be short like my mom's side of the family. They are at the tallest 5ft 6 in, I hope he gets taller than that!


Here is another of the chubster. This week I have more pictures of Jake than Alexis, not on purpose of course, I haven't really had time to take picures.
Two more weeks until my pinning! I am so ready to be done with nursing school. For those of you who don't know, I am going to continue to work in the clinic after nursing school. I really lucked out and fell into a great position with this job. They asked me to stay on full time when I got out school. No 12 hour shifts for me! Right now 12 hours shifts are just not an option with two little kids.
I will probably have more pics to post this weekend after the babies see their families.

1 comment:

Kevin and Supavan said...

You are so impressive to juggle so much and do it so well - the twins are beautiful! I love me some chubby babies! Congrats on your upcoming graduation and on your job!