Well, I have almost made it a month without blogging. Before I graduated from school, I think I imagined I would have a whole lot more TIME to spend with my family, cleaning house, going to church, ect... you know, all those important activities! I guess I forgot that I work full time and have to study for my nursing boards, which, NO I have not taken or even scheduled yet. When I think about boards, my chest tightens up and I seriously think I am going to have a panic attack. I hope to take them next week. And yes, I do have some meds to help my anxiety now!
On to more brighter subjects, Jacob and Alexis. I wish I had more pictures of them but these two pics are the only ones I have taken since NEW YEARS!! I am a bad mom. They look the same now as they did two weeks ago when this picture was taken. Both of them have sprouted their front upper teeth. I never imagined they would have this many teeth this soon. I dreaded the teething stage even before I gave birth. But God must have decided to throw me a blessing with these babies; I dont even know when they are teething, one day we will just spot a tooth sprouting up in their mouths.

Even better news, we paid off my lovely little Civic in December. I loved that little car, but it was time to move on to bigger and better vehicles. We ended up buying my brother in law, Justin's two year old 4 Runner from him and his wife Vanessa. I love it! Of course it doesn't get my little Civic's gas milage, but I sit up high and have so much more room. I will try and to take picture for next post. Another plus to the car, it is bigger without being too soccer mommish. No offense to those lovely mom that drive a mini-van, I didn't think I was ready for that transition yet.
Also, the reason Justin and Vanessa got rid of their car is because they wanted a different vehicle for their new little baby boy! Jacob and Alexis, along with the rest of the Tourtillott Fam, welcomed little Everett 2 weeks ago. Vanessa has also ventured into the world of blogging and I have link to their page on my friends link. Check him out, he is adorable!
Another happening since I last blogged, our furnace's motor went out . I knew it was a matter of time before this happened. Our furnace is ancient and needs to be replaced in the next couple of years. For three nights, Adam's parents were bombarded with me and the babies. It was very kind and generous of them to let us stay there. Adam stayed at the house and suffered the cold. Anyway, it got fixed today and now we are back at home and our furnance has a new motor.

Sorry for all the rambling and not enough pictures. If there are any other blogger/stalkers out there like me, I rarely look at the words at times and just want to see pictures. Of course it depends on who the blogger is. Anyway, I thought blogging would distract my studying, which it successfully did. I will stop here and I promise more baby pictures and less rambling from me!
2 comments:
They sure are getting big!!! I'm so jealous of your new vehicle!!! I can't WAIT to get something bigger and I only have ONE baby!!! :) I'm sure your enjoying it!!! Anyways they sure are little cuties!
oh, amy,...you have beautiful babies!
Post a Comment