Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

As promised, Jake and Alexis pictures!

I am going to follow through on my promise of more pictures and less of me rambling on. I do want to pass on that I did pass my boards! Yay! I found out tonight. Adam and I went up to Topeka this week so I could take them (a story in itself).

Enjoy the pictures of the babies!


Alexis this morning, she looks like such a big girl!!
Uh this occured a minute after the first picture was taken. Alexis somehow, rolled under Jake while he was jumping.

Silly face of Jake, but too cute of Alexis



A good picture of both of them! And no, she does not sleep with the cap on, this is only put on for pictures.


I love his big boy pajamas. I am having a hard time parting with the footsie pajamas. I am having a difficult time finding them past 12 months. I am going to try and go up to KC again soon and hit babies r us and see if I can find some. Anyway, Adam and I bought this cute little pj outfit at Kohl's the other day in Lawerence. We got it home and it barely fit our 8 month old little boy. We were sad, not only is cute, but it was a 12 mo old size. He is growing up fast!





They are not crawling...yet. They are so close!






This is how I found them the other night. Alexis is at the top with the blue blanket and Jake is at the bottom with the pink.




What a doll. Alexis went to church with Grandma Brenda this past Sunday.







I am not sure how long the bow stayed in, knowing this girl, we were lucky if it was still on her head when she got into the car.





They look so serious here. Lately, they see the camera and start smiling!









This is Alexis' new little smile. She does not open her mouth to smile at all anymore.
















This picture was taken late at night, well for them. They had gotten back from church and had formula or something wet all over them.
Hope you enjoyed the new pictures. I will defintly be able to update more now that my life does not consist of studying for 2+ hours everynight!














1 comment:

Mommy K said...

Best footie pjs are at The Children's Place. They are 3 for $25 unless on sale and they go beyond 24 months even. I'm obsessed with them! Carter still wears them and he's 2.
Good Luck!