Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jacob's first hair cut

Jacob recieved his first haircut this past weekend. Let's just say it was not the most enjoyable experience for him. My neighbor, Boone, is a barber and told me to bring Jake over when he was ready for his first haircut and he would do it at his home. Boone and his wife Kay are family friends and also go to the same church as I do. I took my camera over and Kay took a lot of pictures. Please disregard the dork holding Jacob with no make up, messy hair and clothes, I was not prepared for the photo op.

Also, I still have not got the hang of blogger yet and these pictures are in opposite order.

He hated having his head being held in one place...

as you can see!








This was before the hair cut began.
Thank you to Boone for the great new 'do! Next time, more Alexis pictures.
Other updates, if you care; they are almost crawling, they are so close! I am dreading and looking forward to it. Both children have turned into momma's babies. They want me and no one else , I am only one person, but they don't understand that. All they know is their mom is holding another baby and it isn't them. Of course, saying this, I can leave them at Grandma Brenda's everyday and they are fine. They barely know I am gone. They love it there! I guesa this all for this week. I will try and get some more pics posted next week!!




1 comment:

Newton Family said...

Love the new hair..very cute...ryder has that same ku outfit!!! :) so almost crawling huh..i can't imagine having two! Just wait til they start walking...wow you will have your hands full!! They sure are cuties!