Alexis, looking thrilled, as I posed her with her stuffed animals.
Our Diva, Alexis.
They love this show, whenever they hear Mickey's voice they go crazy and our glued to the TV.
Here they are sleeping with their Mickey and Minnie dolls.
I would love to say this picture was not posed and they were looking at a book together. But lets face it, they are nine months old. Yes, I did pose them, if you didnt already figure this out. They have a Noah's ark book that I read to them, mostly I just point out the animals and make the sound that animal makes. Hopefully it making some impact on them cognitively.
Alexis is such a ham. I wish this showed her teeth more. This child has huge front teeth.

I took this picture to show how tall they are getting. I don't feel like they are babies anymore! They are a lot of fun right now. Adam and I have so much fun watching them grow right in front of our eyes.
I took this picture to show how tall they are getting. I don't feel like they are babies anymore! They are a lot of fun right now. Adam and I have so much fun watching them grow right in front of our eyes.
Tomorrow we are getting their nine month picture taken. HOPEFULLY, I get a few of them both smiling together. Any friends and family, you will certainly be getting copies.
Also I wanted to say to the non Gracelanders that visit my blog, to check out my new links. I added my fellow Graceland Alumns Jenn, Sarah, and Katie. I have had Jenn's blog up for awhile, if you haven't checked it out you should. She is an awesome writer and her blogs never fail to entertain me. Sarah and her husband Scott have a blog about their life with their little girl Greta, she is a doll! The other is Katie, she has three boys, a singleton and a set of twins! She also has a great blog and her boys are adorable.


1 comment:
I am not only the world's worst blogger, it also takes me eons to read other blogs and respond. The babies are so big. Thank you for their pictures; they are so cute. I can't wait to see them in person! I loved seeing you this Sunday. I finished the book after I talked to you. Hhmmm. I haven't decided how I feel yet. They are on the cover of Good Housekeeping this month and address the divorce rumor. Jon clearly states that he did not cheat on Kate. Interesting. I will bring it to you next month! Love you to pieces!
Post a Comment