Once again I have waited an incredibly long time between blogs. We have celebrated many milestones the past month. The twins have turned 10 months old, first of all. I cannot believe how the past year has flown by. I think about where I was a year ago, struggling to make it work daily and suffering from endless Braxton Hicks contractions. Anywhooo...the babies are super busy. Jake is a total wild man, very loud and into everything. He is also now mimicking some words we say to him. His favorite is Uh-Oh which he repeats after I say it to him and he will also sometimes say MaMa. Alexis is also a busy girl. She loves to crawl around and get into everything she is not supposed to be in.
The babies have also experienced several illnesses. Alexis had her first nasty ear infection and they both had a bad cold that forced them to be on antibiotics and me to stay home from work for a day last week.
Adam also has been busy this month. He got to spend a 5 days away from us in Vegas in March. His sister Claire got married out in Nevada in March and she had an awesome reception last weekend in Kansas City, which Adam and I attended, baby free!

Jacob and Alexis tonight at our churches Easter Egg hunt.

My mom got them the Easter baskets and we 'helped' them hunt for easter eggs.

We recently put in a new storm door and tile in our entry way, one of many home improvement projects we have to do this spring/summer. They love to look out the door and crawl on tile.

The other night I found the babies sleeping like this. Too funny!

Their first bath together. Adam remembered to capture this milestone.

They are pulling up to EVERYTHING!

Adam and I took them to see our cows a couple of weeks ago. Surprisingly, they were not afraid of the cows. Alexis even let one of the cows lick her, ew.

Alexis in her new bathing suit. Little does she know that for her first birthday she and her brother will get a wading pool. Jake does not have his trunks yet.

I recenly turned 30. One of my bestest friends, Kristine, sent me a basket of chocolates for my birthday, which is like the best present EVER!

This is quite possibly the best milestone that the twins have thus far accomplished; holding their own bottles. They have probably been able to for months, but I have continued holding them up to a couple weeks ago.

A couple of weeks ago, it was so nice outside, I put them in thier new shorts and we enjoyed the beautiful weather.

I will try not to go a month between blogs this next time.
4 comments:
Amy they are so adorable and can't wait to see what they will get into once they're walking. Happy Belated Birthday!
yes happy belated birthday! the thirties are great! among all the wonderful events that happen, you start to forget how old you are... i keep thinking i'm 31.
the kids are adorable and getting so big! can't wait to see you all in may! should we all get together for lunch afterward?
They are adorable Aim! I kinda wanted to call you Wiltso...Hope you had a great birthday!
okay, every time i see a picture of them sleeping in their crib together, i just melt. that has got to be the cutest thing ever...and so secure feeling. how sweet. i wonder if that is part of why they are such wonderful sleepers??? they are just too sweet, amy!
Post a Comment