Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Long time between posts

Sorry so long between posts. I am not sure how many people actually check up on this blog, but if you do I apologize! I started work last week and while I was so glad to get back to work and start a routine with the babies, it really wore me out. I have been living on about 5 hours of sleep. My sister in law Amanda has been a God send, taking the babies at least once a week so I can rest.
The picture above is one of my best friends, Kristine. She was in town this week planning her wedding. She lives in Nashville, TN and is getting married back in Kansas in August and guess who is a bridesmaid? ME! Somehow I fit into a bridesmaid dress that is the same size as my wedding dress. Really this is a miracle.


On to what this post is really about, the babies. They really dont fit in a bouncy seat together anymore, but I thought I would try to squeeze them into Alexis' chair. They fit but barely and it seemed to calm Alexis who was fussy or maybe it was the large pacifier that takes up most of her face.
Jacob is really a cute little boy. I usually don't have as many pictures of him posted because he doen't take as good of picture as Alexis does. But I thought this picture might do him a little justice.
Another bouncy seat pic
This is Alexis finally admiring her swing mobile. Jacob is also begining to pay attention the mobile in his crib. It is really cool to watch their development day to day. They have changed and grown so much in the last two months. In some ways I can not wait until they sleep thru the night, can talk, and are potty trained, but in other ways I know I am going to miss my little babies.

I will try to post this weekend. I am home the rest of the week so maybe I can take more pictures!


2 comments:

Kevin and Supavan said...

I am impressed at how frequently you post! You are amazing! always love the cute photos of the twins! Congrats on slimming down so well... I hope to say the same one day!

the hortons said...

They are soooo chunky and cute! I love them and I can't wait to smother them in kisses!

Yes, our August visit is going to rock. I'm thinking of making it an over night trip so we can spend more time with each other and get in a couple of looooong walks. How does a spa pedi sound? The boys can do their own thing...

I can't wait to see you and your skinny little body. If I could fit into my wedding dress right now, I might just die!