
I had my 6 week check up yesterday and I am cleared for work, however I don't really have a job ( part time that is) to go back to. I am still waiting to hear back from the hospital on a possible position in the doctor's office. Going back full time nights at the hospital is impossible now due to our schedule. I hope to hear today if I got the position!
Update: I start work Monday, I got the job at the doctor's office at the hospital. I never thought I would be excited to go back to work. Being a stay at home mom is not for me, I thought I would enjoy it more, but I think it is harder staying home than working outside the home. But we will see how I feel after next week.
I am also cleared to start running, so I started yesterday. I went to the track and ran a half a mile! The Dr. told me to start slow, I never thought I would see the day when a half a mile was a workout for me. But after 6+ months of not exercising due to my restrictions I was wore out.

This is Alexis after her nightly bath. She is getting to be such a big girl! She is such a good baby, hardly ever fussy like her brother. I am praying she stays like this. Last week my sister in law took Jacob for a couple of hours to a ballgame and we just had Alexis. One child, what a peice of cake!

These next two pictures are to show off Alexis' horrible hairline. Yes, this little girls is losing her hair on top. I tell her she has my grandfather's hairline (he's bald). Poor child, I know it will come back in, but in the mean time we try to wear headbands when we leave the house.

Our favorite way to see Jake, asleep. During the day he is so good and pleasant, but once 4 o'clock hits, he is fussy! I started both babies on a every 3 hour feeding, if they had their way they would eat every 2 hours. I thought formula babies were supposed to eat less often, but not these two. So right after Jacob eats he is fine, for the most part, then last hour he is a terror. We bought him the expensive bottles and gas drops, hoping colic was what made him fussy. He also loves to be held all the time, he is such a cuddler. He is sleeping in his crib at nights, but he prefers napping on his boppy pillow on my bed.
We will have a big outing on the 4th. So I will have lots of pictures to post this weekend!
1 comment:
They are getting so chunky! I love it! You are such a good blogger. I aspire to be like you.
I still can't decide who I think they look like yet, although I think Alexis gets her hairline from me! Seriously, after each kid I lose more hair. Thank goodness we're done, because I would be Mrs. Clean.
Also, congrats on the job. Being a SAHM is definitely not for everyone. Some days I want to quit or be fired ; ) And, I cannot believe you have already run. You are amazing. I'm barely getting through my Jane Fonda workout!
Post a Comment