Sunday the babies went the church with Grandma Brenda and Papa Ken. They had a great time! This was the first outfit I put Jacob in, Adam vetoed it and I put him in something else for church. I thought it was a cute outfit. Adam only likes him in onesies that have trucks on it. This was the first dress I put Alexis in. Doesn't she look so pretty? Brenda bought this for her and we hadn't got a chance to wear it yet. Within 5 minutes of having it on, Alexis spit up on it so we had to change.
Grandma B had also bought her this dress and lucky for us it was ready to go Sunday morning. This is the final outfit that Princess Alexis wore Sunday. Her grandma came to pick her up shortly after this picture was taken, so I am not sure how long it took her to kick off her shoes.
Oh this is just Jacob being fussy, a nightly occurence here at our home. Alexis usually just ignores her brother when he gets this way.
Within the last year Adam and I have learned to love Family Guy. The other night we had it on and I found Alexis staring at the screen. What a great show for her to watch! Hopefully she won't take after Stewie and try to plot and kill her mother.
We called this a 'Turtle Race"since our last name is Tourtillott (pronounced turtlelott). Yes, I know, how cute... And I thought my maiden name was hard to pronounce.
Alexis weighed in at 10lb 4 oz (Da reminded me that this was Zoe's birth weight) and
Jacob was 11 lb 6 oz


4 comments:
OH, so funny! Love the turtle race! It made me giggle!
Alexis looks beautiful in her dress! I can't believe that Jacob is already beating his sister up! He's cute, so it's okay, and she's taking it like a champ anyway.
I love The Family Guy too! I watch it maybe three times a week. Brian is my favorite and Stewie follows closely in second. I have a feeling your children will probably no try to kill you, but one can never be too sure of these things!
Call me when you get some free time!
Do you guys BET on the child races? Just another bad habit that would be awesome to start. Sort of like "dog fighting" or "cock fighting" in your house, I can now see, "twin racing" becoming the new phenomenon. Maybe you can get Michael Vick to finance it?
What is it about Family Guy? It's so random and stupid most of the time and yet, like you guys, I sort of find myself addicted to it and watching it on a regular basis. I don't think it's nearly as clever as SOUTH PARK or some of those other shows, and yet, I can't... stop... watching...
Man, they are getting so big!! They are so cute!! I love the turtle race. What a great idea...and there will be plenty of days to bug them in the future...take advantage of it!! We are excited to see you this weekend! kim
Post a Comment