I finally got a good picture of Jake. I love to sweater vest, Adam not so much, but since I am the one that decides what they wear every day, I win.
The babies outfits for church today. Church is our big outing every week. I get to dress them up cute in all the nice outfits we have aquired. Fortunately for me and the rest of the congregation, they sleep thru most of the service.
Isn't he getting big? I cannot believe how much and how fast they have grown in the last 6 weeks. I look at the preemie outfits that they wore just a couple of weeks ago and can't believe they ever fit into them. We are now comfortably in newborns for both babies and getting into 0-3 mo clothes, depending on the brand.
This outfit is too cute! Aunt Amanda got this for Alexis. The skirt makes her look like she is ready to be in a Britney Spears video (for all of those who don't know, I used to be a Britney fan, pre-shaved head-crazy-Kevin Federline days).
Alexis with her preemie pacifier. We got these at the hospital and I had to go get more from the OB department a couple weeks ago. She loves them and won't take another brand. Jake will take whatever, thankfully, because he needs a pacifier more often than she does. He is the fussier of the two, although she is has become more vocal lately and giving us more attitude. She hates shoes or anything on her feet and she does not like blankets, she kicks them off whenever we put a blanket over her.
Hopefully I will be going back to work this week. I am ready to get out of the house more often. We get out almost daily, because I go nuts stuck in the house with only babies to talk to. We are still not lacking baby-sitters and we are eternally grateful for these people (especially the Grandma's).
I will try to post more once a week. The older the babies get the less often I can get to the computer and when they are asleep all I want to do is sleep.


No comments:
Post a Comment