
Today the twins are 5 weeks old. I didnt take as many pictures this week, not sure why, I think it was due to my exhaustion. Luckily this weekend I got to catch up on my sleep a little, with the help of the Grandma's watching the babies.

This is Jacob trying to eat his sister. Do you think he was hungry when I took this picture? When they are hungry they will try to eat anything that is near them, shirts, fingers, and eachother.

The babies in corresponding onesies. I think it is fun to dress them up in the same outfit, just a different color. I want to do this while I still have control over what they wear.

This was our church outfits today. We are using the pacifiers more and more, due to me trying to delay their feedings. If they could, they would eat every 2 hours. I finally decided if I am ever going to get some sleep or go back to work, they will have to have more space between feedings. Neither one likes this of course, but they are eating more at each feeding.

I thought this picture was too cute of Alexis. I think I have mentioned this before, she takes better pictures than her brother, poor guy.
1 comment:
Alexis is getting so chunky! Those cheeks and belly are too much! I love it! Can you believe they are one month old already?
Post a Comment