
People keep asking for more pictures...so here they are. I am horrible at blog titles. And I apologize these pictures, once again are just the same poses, different outfits. I tried to get pictures of them awake.

Alexis, like I have mentioned before, loves to sleep and is impossible to wake up.

Today they went to Grandma Brenda's to let their mom get some rest. I went to the Dr. yesterday and she told me to drink more water and sleep more. Guess what happened last night? The babies did not want to sleep. So I got no rest. Brenda took them for a couple hours so I could recover.

We love this little sleeper outfit with the matching hat. I couldn't resist posting it. They love their boppy pillows!
1 comment:
Are you getting any sleep Amy???
I saw SEX AND THE CITY and thought it was actually really really good. Lyda and I both thought it was exactly as it should be from the show and it didn't disappoint.
On to the INCREDIBLE HULK this week - Lyda owes me a guy one now. :)
Post a Comment