
The babies had a busy weekend. Saturday they spent most of the day at Grandma Brenda's while I went to Joplin to try on bridesmaids dresses. Not a fun experience when you had twins 4 weeks prior. While they were at the grandparents they had lots of visitors over to see them, which wore them out. During my big shopping spree in the big cities of Joplin and Pittsburg, I remembered that Father's Day was the next day and purchased Adam his first Father's Day gift from the twins. They each bought him a shirt, if anyone is wondering.

This weekend they also went to church for the first time. Alexis wore her orange dress Aunt Ramona bought her. Also don't you love the pink car seat? Aunt Clarissa got this for Alexis and she loves it, we get lots of compliments on it.

This was Jacob after church on Sunday. He always looks sad in his pictures! He is the noiser of the two, however, his sister is starting to be more vocal. When Jake is awake he loves to look around and take everything in. Alexis is starting to be awake more and more, which we enjoy if it is during the day. Both of these kids have tendencies to be awake in the middle of the night at least once a week. Luckily so far it is different nights, but it makes it really tough on me.

We got out our baby gyms ( is that the correct name for them?). Mom bought them at a garage sale and we are trying to get the babies to play with them . I think they are still a little too young for them yet.

Yesterday we went to the doctor. Jacob weighed in at 7lb 13oz and Alexis at 7lb. They are really growing fast, almost two pounds since we brought them home. I think that all the Similac they drink goes right to their cheeks and stomachs though.
3 comments:
They are so cute! I wish I could hold them! They look so much bigger...amazing what a couple of pounds will do. Such pretty babies!
Oh my gosh, Amy, they are absolutely adorable!!! Although I can't tell who either looks like...cute, cute, cute...I can't wait to see them (btw...I plan to get home on the 4th of July, and will be there throughout that week). Ok, they're awesome! Talk to you soon:) Mel
I love them and can't wait to meet them! Let's plan our get together for before your leave is over! I will call you this week to chat. Love you!
Post a Comment