AMY!!! YEA!!! I heard just recently that you were having twins! I'm so excited for you...guess word travels pretty slow from Kansas to Illinois...considering your babies are almost here. Can't wait to see more photos and hear more about your life 'o excitement!
Adam and Amy. We were married August 5, 2006 and we are expecting twins on May 19, 2008. We decided to start a blog so all of our friends and family can keep up with our twins.
3 comments:
Welcome to the world o' bloggers! I love you both so much and can't wait to meet those little rugrats!
AMY!!! YEA!!! I heard just recently that you were having twins! I'm so excited for you...guess word travels pretty slow from Kansas to Illinois...considering your babies are almost here. Can't wait to see more photos and hear more about your life 'o excitement!
Miss you!
Emily
The room is super cute! I can't wait to meet your little ones someday.
Post a Comment