Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Tourtillott Twins 1 week and counting...

I finally found the time to start a blog on our twins. After months of people encouraging me to blog about my pregnancy, I put it off till a week before my planned c-section. The pregnancy has been somewhat uneventful, except for the fact we found out we were having twins at week 16! We have been so blessed that we lasted this long. A lot of twin pregnancies end very prematurely and we are set to have them at 36 weeks and 3 days. Hopefully the babies will not have to spend anytime in the NICU.
For those of you who don't know, we are having a boy and a girl. I have been so bad about taking pictures during my pregnancy. I have not really been into taking pics of my belly. So the pics that I have so far our kind of boring, sorry.
The pics that I have are from one of my showers and of the babies room. Some of the pics taken are at various times during the process of putting the room together. Luckily, our families did most of the work, I was on 'bed rest'at the time they painted and put together the room for us

No comments: