I love these outfits they have on here. They wore them to their dr's visit yesterday.
I love putting them in the boppy pillow together! I am taking advantage of them being small and fitting in the boppy at the same time, this will not last too much longer. They like being close together for now.
The twins had their first doctor's appointment yesterday. They both checked out good and they are both gaining weight. They are both just 4 oz away from their birth weight. I am glad, it makes me nervous having such small babies, I will be happy when they start getting chunky. They are both eating well, I guess. Jake likes to glup down lots of milk, along with a lot of air and Alexis eats just until she is full then clamps her jaw down and refuses to eat more. My doctor's visit was yesterday too, I checked out fine and I don't have to go back for 5 more weeks! To me that is a blessing, since I had to go up to the hospital every week for non stress tests and doctor's visits. I was also relieved that I had lost a big portion of my baby weight. I still have some more to go of course. I have learned with twins sometimes you either forget to eat because you are too busy or you are too tired. Believe me, forgetting to eat and being too tired to eat were never a problem before.


1 comment:
I love them! So cute...I'm sure it's a lot of work...but so worth it! Glad to hear they are healthy and gaining weight. You are amazing! You & Adam created 2 beautiful babies!!! How cool is that!?!
If we could've looked into the future back in '99...you would NOT have believed this! :)
Post a Comment