Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Just more pictures


Yes, I know the 4th of July is not for another month, but we got these cute matching outfits at a shower and they already fit them. I am very surprised, since the only size that fits them both well are preemies. This pictures makes the twins look a lot bigger than they are. Remember they are not yet 6 lbs!
Da, I hope you read this post, this picture is dedicated to you!

Alexis in her 4th of July sleeper. I tried to get Jake in their with her, but he was not having it at the time.

This picture is called, how to calm at gassy baby. The swing was the only thing I could find to console poor Jacob last night. Luckily, Grandma Brenda got him some gas drops today to help him out.

Yesterday I put Jake and Alexis together on my bed. Jake was fussy do to gas (at least that is what we think it is) and I thought putting them side to side might calm him down. As soon as I put him next to Alexis she began "kissing"his forehead. Actually she just licked him, but I told her that she was a sweet girl trying to calm down her brother with kisses. I couldn't get a good picture of her licking him without a hand in the way. This did calm him down briefly, then he started screaming again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really fascinating to see the pics of the way they stay so close. I know with babies they tell you all about "recreating the womb" to make them comfortable. I guess it makes sense that with twins that would mean the two of them being close together. Really interesting to watch their development, it must just be one crazy thing after another over there!