Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Last weekend baby free


36 weeks

35 weeks and 6 days with my friend Carla


This is officially our last weekend without babies! We were told to just relax and take it easy, but instead I opted to enjoy my weekend by getting out of the house and going out eat, hitting garage sales, attending church, and going to Adam's little sister's graduation party. For all the people that have asked for a pregnant pic of me, I have honored your request in the blog. So this is what a 36 week woman pregnant with twins looks like. Enjoy!
Tomorrow morning at 5:30 we go to the hospital for the c-section, the twins should be born around 7:00 a.m. and I should be out of recovery around 9:00. So this time tomorrow we should have two babies, hopefully healthy and breathing without assistance.
We will try to get pictures of the babies up as soon as we can in the next few days!

2 comments:

The Schwengels said...

How exciting! I'll be praying for you guys... Can't wait to see your babies!

Anonymous said...

Thinking about and praying for you guys and your family. We know all will be well. Love you guys!

-Brian and Lyda