Alexis in her big girl pants and premie top. We are having a hard time finding clothes to fit both of them. I refuse to buy a bunch of premie outfits, they wear them for a couple of weeks, maybe, and baby clothes, while they are cute and cheaper than say adult clothes, when you have to buy for two it adds up. So I decided they can wear bigger clothes. And when I mean big clothes for these two we are talking newborn and 0-3 monthes. Which we got a ton of at the numerous baby showers.
Here is Jacob, or as we call him Jake, all bundled up. These two lose body heat so fast so we have to bundle them up and put several layers of clothes and sometimes hats ands little hand mits on them. With the rising temp outside Adam, me and the whatever guests that are over here, suffer with the air conditioner set at over 73 + degrees. This is a sacrafice for us, we like it chilly inside the house during the summer.
This is picture is dark one of the two them bundled up in their pack in play. I wanted them to look like they are cuddling. Sometimes I catch Jake looking at his sister. She still doesnt have much to do with him though and doesn't acknowledge him too much.


No comments:
Post a Comment