Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Welcome Jacob Joseph and Alexis Grace!!



Alexis Grace


Jacob and Alexis in the nursery


Jacob Joseph


Jacob and Alexis


Jacob and Alexis Day 2


Sorry for the delay on posting. I meant to post several days ago, but needless to say I have been pretty busy! Between recovering from my c-section, having to two babies and endless guests over to visit, we have had little free time to post.




Jacob was born at 7:30 a.m. and Alexis was born at 7:32 p.m. Both came out screaming, no breathing problems at all! We were so blessed that they came into the world healthy with no problems. Jacob weighed 6lb 3 oz and his little sister weighed 5 lb 10 oz. They are pretty good babies, so far they are not real fussy, but they are only 3 days old. Jacob had his moments on Tuesday being fussy but I really think that had a lot to do with his circumcision.


We all came home yesterday, thank goodness. So far, so good. We arent getting much sleep do to feedings and endless diaper changes, but we don't mind. My mom is spending the week with us to help out and other family members and guests are over all the time visiting and helping us out.

I will try post more pictures in the next couple of days!

4 comments:

the hortons said...

Can't blame the little guy for being a bit fussy. I imagine I'd be a little TO'ed if I had had a circumcision! They are beautiful and Amy, I cannot believe just four days ago those guys were inside your body! Cr-zazy! Congrats on such healthy babies. I can't wait to meet them in person. Oh yeah, I can't believe they have so much dark hair! I don't know why I was expecting blonde.

The Schwengels said...

You are just amazing! Those babies are beautiful! Good job, Amy! (& Adam!!!...sorry to leave you out!) Love their names! Keep posting when you can...

Unknown said...

Congrats they are so cute! I can't wait to see more of them on this blog.

April & Alisha said...

The above message is from April & Alisha